Barcode Australia requires all requests for product returns to be submitted to us in writing by either fax or email before goods are shipped back.
Fax: 02 9585 0822
Barcode Australia returns are divided into two categories: Faulty Returns and Request For Credit (No Fault Returns).
Barcode Australia Returns Policy
For all Faulty Goods Returns, please refer to our Faulty Goods Returns Procedure (click here).
For all goods returned for credit:
1. A Request for Credit Form must be filled out and submitted for each product sent for return.
2. Credit Notes will only be issued upon inspection of goods.
3. Request for Credits must be submitted within 14 days of receiving the product.
4. Request for Credits will be rejected if the product is not in “as new/original” condition.
5. Missing parts/cables will incur a restocking fee to the value of the missing part or cable.
6. Barcode Australia will not accept products sent back without all the original packaging (including foam, plastic bags, manuals, cables, screen protectors etc).
7. A restocking fee (minimum 15%) will apply if cartons/packaging are returned damaged or pieces are missing.
8. All inward freight will be the responsibility of the customer. Barcode Australia will not cover the cost of freight on returned products and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the customer.
9. Barcode Australia reserves the right to apply a restocking fee to any product returns regardless of the circumstances.
10. Barcode Australia Returns Policy may change at any time without notice.