Education Special for July
Since 1993, Barcode Australia has been supplying and installing barcode equipment software and services to many of Australia's largest companies. We have a strong commitment to developing reliable relationships with our customers, with dedication to ensure only the highest quality in our products and services. Schools and educational facilities require cost-effective and timely identification solutions, and also need to keep track of constantly moving property including library books and resources, expensive AV equipment and computers.
We have extensive experience in supplying schools with customised library, asset and address labels designed to meet the requirements of educational facilities from kindergartens to multi-campus universities. We offer barcode labels in a range of sizes and formats, which are highly durable and particularly resistant to scratching and moisture. We will take the time to listen to your needs and advise on equipment selection, customisation and implementation.
LS2208 USB Scanner
ZEBRA SCANNER LS2208 - Standard Range USB Kit (Stand Included)
- Provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form.
- Ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings.
- Integration with a variety of host systems.
LI4278 1D USB Scanner
The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D bar code.
- Cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility.
- Encryption for improved security and wireless performance
- Backwards compatibility with its key accessory - the cradle
- Superior battery power management
- iOS compatibility mode offers an easy method to control the iOS virtual keyboard.
DS2278 Bluetooth Cordless Scanner 2D
DS2278-SR White Presentation Cradle USB KIT: DS2278-SR00006ZZWW Scanner, CBA-U21-S07ZBR Shielded USB Cable, CR2278-PC10004WW Cradle
2D barcodes have made their way to your Point of Sale (POS), appearing on everything from the items your customers are purchasing to printed and electronic coupons and loyalty cards. Your 1D scanner can’t capture the new 2D codes, leading to exceptions that slow down the check-out process and frustrate customers at that key last personal touchpoint in your store. But with the DS2200 Series, you can scan it all. You get an affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn’t compromise performance or features for price. And you can choose the model that best fits your POS needs — the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278.
In addition to providing best-in-class scanning functionality, the DS2200 Series is easy to deploy, easy to use and easy to manage. The DS2200 Series is pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box. Workers get best-in-class first-time, every-time scanning with true point-and-shoot simplicity. When it comes to management, our no-cost tools make it easy to manage scanners in all your locations and develop a custom scanning application to best meet your specific business needs. The DS2200 Series — delivering the affordability your budget demands, with the deployment, ease of use and management simplicity your business requires.
Cino F780BT Scanner
A rugged, high Performance Cordless Image Scanner for Industry and General Purpose Applications.
- Intelligent Bluetooth Wireless Scanner Smart Comms Cradle
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR wireless technology with more than 80m communication coverage
- Plug-and-play cordless migration by working with smart cradle
- Support multiple connections up to 7 scanners in PICO mode
- Support both HID and SPP profiles to connect with most Bluetooth-enabled hosts
- Memory storage up to 20,000 EAN-13 scans for batch scanning
- Batch scanning function is ideal for inventory applications
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 2" depth of field
- More than 16" reading distance on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- GS1 DataBar Linear-stacked, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code are supported
- 12 months warranty
The OPN2001, part of the OPN2000 series is a pocket memory scanner, enabling convenient barcode data collection. This device enables storage and removal of barcode scans. The collected barcodes can be transmitted by a USB cable.
- Pocket Memory Scanner - small and lightweight only 30grams
- Great stock-take scanner
- 100 scans/second
- Memory can store 15,000 barcodes
- SCHOOL LIBRARY SYSTEMS - BCA proprietary software application INCLUDED to download barcodes to all library systems
SRP-330II Thermal Receipt Printer
SRP-330II is a direct thermal POS printer providing exceptional value compared to other printers in its class.
Printing at speeds up to 220mm/second with an 180dpi or 203dpi resolution printing high quality text, graphics and 1D/2D barcodes. The SRP-330II offers easy paper loading with an optional paper guide for auto switching between 2” or 3” width media.
Complete with an ergonomic design, the SRP-330II provides high print reliability at 150km TPH & a 1.5 million cuts auto cutter. Featuring Easy Tracking™, a unique label plate found on the bottom of the printer providing QR code details of a technical support micro site.
The SRP-330II is supplied with an All-In-One Plus™ Interface, either a Triple Interface (USB + Ethernet + Serial) or Dual Interface (USB + Ethernet) connectivity. The SRP-330II is also compatible with market-leading programming languages by an extensive range of drivers and SDKs (Software Development Kits).Brochure